Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake | #Snickerdoodlecheesecakebars #Peanutbuttercuppokecake #Raspberrydesserts #Cupcakecakes #Lemonraspberrycake #Lemonraspberrycheesecakebars #Snickerdoodlecheesecakebars #Dessertrecipesvideos #Barsrecipes #Strawberrypierecipeeasy #Cupcakecakes #Peanutbuttercuppokecake
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake
- 20 vanilla sandwich cookies , such as Golden Oreos
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 2 pints strawberry ice cream , softened
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream*
- 8-10 large strawberries , cored and cut into pieces
- Line a 9x9 inch square pan* with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang around the sides.
- Crush the cookies (wafers and filling) either in a food processor, or in a ziploc bag crushing them with a wooden spoon.
- Mix together the crushed cookies and melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spoon the ice cream over top top of the cookie crust and smooth the top.
- Cover the pan and place in the freezer for at least an hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, whip the cream until peaks form.
- Spread the whipped cream over top of the ice cream and top with chopped berries.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 144 customer reviews