SPICY SHRIMP TACOS WITH CREAMY SRIRACHA SAUCE | #Seafoodrecipes #Foodrecipesfordinner #Quickdinnerideas #Shrimpmealprep #Mexicanshrimprecipes #Foodrecipeseasy #Blackenedshrimptacos #Spicyshrimptacos #Shrimptacosaucerecipe #Srirachashrimptacos #Whole30shrimptacos #Grilledshrimptacos
SPICY SHRIMP TACOS WITH CREAMY SRIRACHA SAUCE
- 20 medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon onion or garlic powder optional
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper optional
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt Cilantro Lime Slaw
- 2 cups cabbage shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded optional
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Creamy Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing or sour-cream or greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 6 small corn or flour tortillas
- To cook the Shrimp:
- Combine shrimp, oil, and spices in a medium bowl or ziplock bag. Use right away OR cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes or up to 48 hours. Heat a large heavy-duty or cast iron skillet on high heat for 2 minutes. Add a teaspoon of oil to the pan and shrimp. Cook shrimp until pink and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- To make the Slaw
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl until mixed through. Use right away or cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- To make creamy Sriracha Sauce
- Whisk sriracha and ranch or sour-cream or mayo in a small bowl. Taste and add more sriracha if desired.
- To assemble:
- Grill tortillas on the stovetop over the flame until lightly charred (this step is optional). Top each tortilla with 4-5 pieces of shrimp and some slaw. Drizzle with sriracha sauce. Serve with lime wedges on the side. Enjoy!!