Slow Cooker Shredded Italian Beef | #Italianbeefcrockpot #Italiansubsandwich #Cookingrecipes #Slowcookerrecipes #Wrapsandwiches #Crockpotdinner #Shreddedbeefrecipes #Mexicanshreddedbeef #Mexicanbeefrecipes #Chicagoitalianbeefrecipecrockpot #Roastbeefcrockpotrecipes #Slowcookerphillycheesesteak
Slow Cooker Shredded Italian Beef
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 - 1 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 7 pepperoncini peppers, chopped (I use the mild jarred ones)
- 7-10 banana pepper rings (I use mild)
- 2-3 lb beef chuck roast
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Spray slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Add vinegar, dried onion, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, chopped pepperoncini peppers, and banana pepper rings to bottom of slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Add beef chuck roast on top of spice mixture, season both sides with salt and black pepper. Top with butter.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Remove beef from slow cooker and shred. Return to slow cooker to soak up any residual juice and serve.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.7/5 based on 421 customer reviews