Slow Cooker Pot Roast | #Chickencrockpotrecipes #Crockpotpotroast #Crockpotrecipeseasy #Roastbeefcrockpotrecipes #Easydinnerrecipes #Crockpotmeals #Crockpotmeals #Roastbeefcrockpotrecipes #Beefroastcrockpotrecipes #Crockpotrecipeseasy #Easydinnerrecipes #Chuckroastcrockpotrecipes !
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 6 large potatoes (cut into 1-1/2" pieces)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 celery stalk (diced)
- 1/4 onion (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 - 1oz pkg onion dip
- 1 - 14.5oz. can chicken broth
- 2-1/2 cans water (use the chicken broth can)
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into 1-1/2" pieces, and add to the slow cooker.
- Dice the onion and celery and add it to the slow cooker, as well as the carrots and garlic.
- Add the chuck roast on top and sprinkle the onion dip over the top of the roast.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the can of chicken broth and 2-1/2 cans of water to the slow cooker. (You might need a little bit more or less water, depending on the size of your slow cooker).
- Set on low and cook for 8 hours or until the roast is tender.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.2/5 based on 418 customer reviews