Slow-Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie | #Crockpotcoffeecake #Crockpotdesserts #Cookingrecipes #Dessertrecipes #Crockpotslowcooker #Crockpotcooking #Pumpkinchocolatechipcookiesdelish #Crockpotbrownies #Crockpotbrownies #Crockpotchocolatechipcookie #Instantpotchocolatechipcookies #Crockpotmonkeybreadeasy
Slow-Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 c.granulated sugar
- 1/3 c.packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Large pinch salt
- 1 1/2 c. chocolate chips
- Grease the bowl of your slow cooker with cooking spray. Using two 4” to 5” strips parchment paper, line the bowl in an “x” formation. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and stir until fully combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour cookie dough into slow cooker and smooth top with a spatula.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours (or low for 5 to 6 hours), or until the cookie is almost completely cooked through and only slightly soft in the center. Cookie can be kept warm in slow-cooker for up to 3 hours. Remove insert from slow cooker base and place on a cooling rack to cool. Use the parchment paper to remove the cookie, slice and serve.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.2/5 based on 321 customer reviews