- 4 cups pancake mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Pour pancake mix, milk, and eggs into a bowl and mix just until combined.
- Pour batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges.
- Place strawberry slices on top of the batter, followed by the blueberries and raspberries.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate.