Reese's Poke Cake
Reese's Poke Cake | #Snickerscakeeasy #Dessertrecipes #Cakedesserts #Cupcakecakes #Cakefrosting #Sweetrecipes #Easydipsforaparty #Healthydessertrecipes #Easydessertsforaparty #Easysnacksforaparty #Dessertdipseasy #Recipeswithblueberries
- 15.25 oz chocolate cake mix plus ingredients to prepare the cake
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 16 oz chocolate frosting
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 25 mini Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped and roughly chopped
- Prepare and bake the cake according to the package instructions, baking in a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Let the cake cool 15-20 minutes, then poke holes in the cake every 1/2 to 1 inch with the round end of a wooden spoon.
- Empty the pudding mix into a medium bowl, and add the milk.
- Whisk briskly for 2 minutes or until the pudding mix is dissolved then whisk in 1/2 cup of the peanut butter until combined and smooth.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the cake, filling the holes as much as possible.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate frosting for 15-20 seconds, or until it can be poured easily. Drizzle it over the cake and spread evenly with the back of a spoon or an offset spatula.
- Let the cake cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 cup of peanut butter and the whipped topping. Spread over the cake and top with the peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Store covered in the refrigerator.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.3/5 based on 153 customer reviews