Melt In Your Mouth Chicken Bake | #Bakedchickenrecipes #Meltinyourmouthchickenbake #Bakedchickentodiefor #Ovenbakedchicken #Cornflakeranchchicken #Ranchparmesanchicken #Healthydinnerrecipes #Easydinnerrecipesforfamily #Quickandeasydinnerrecipes #Ketoporkchoprecipes #Dinnerideaseasy #Dinnerrecipesforfamilymaindishes
Melt In Your Mouth Chicken Bake
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless/diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan and place diced chicken on the bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise (or yogurt), Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of mayonnaise mixture.
- Place pan in preheated oven, 375 degrees, and bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove pan from oven and use a slotted spoon to serve chicken on top of pasta, rice, or by itself. Enjoy!
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 344 customer reviews