Mac and Cheese | #Easymacandcheeserecipe #Casserolerecipes #Easyhomemademacandcheese #Macandcheesecasserole #Bestbakedmacandcheese #Bestmacaroniandcheese #Casserolerecipes #Macandcheesecasserole #Homemademacandcheeserecipebaked #Easyhomemademacandcheese #Creamymacaroniandcheese #Bestbakedmacandcheese
Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. flour
- 4 c. milk
- 6 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 TB garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 TB butter
- 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- Boil pasta according to package directions. In large saucepan, melt 1/2 c butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add garlic salt and pepper to taste. Slowly pour in 4 cups milk, whisking until smooth. Heat to a low boil until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Add hot pasta to a greased 9x13" baking dish. Sprinkle 6 cups shredded cheese over pasta. Pour the thickened cream sauce over the pasta and cheese. Let sit until the cheese has melted and stir together.
- Melt 2 TB butter over medium heat. Add in bread crumbs, stirring constantly until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Pour over the mac and cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 14-15 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 745 customer reviews