Low Carb Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry (Keto) | #Ketocheeseburgercasserole #Ketocasserolerecipes #Lowcarbdinner #Ketorecipeseasy #Easyketomeals #Healthycasserolerecipes #Lowcarbmeals #Ketosouprecipes #Ketochickenparm #Ketolunch #Ketodinnerrecipeseasy #Lowcarbbroccolicheesesoup
Low Carb Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry (Keto)
- 3/4 pound flank steak sliced into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 4 cups small broccoli florets (about 7 ounces)
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3-5 tablespoons sweetener (see post for options)
- Toss the sliced beef in a large bowl with corn starch until well-coated. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat for a few minutes or until hot.
- Add sliced beef and cook until it browns, less than 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add broccoli florets to the pan and stir. Add beef broth. Let simmer until the broccoli is tender, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While waiting for the broccoli to cook, combine all sauce ingredients in a sauce pan. Stir the ingredients together over medium-low heat until it starts to simmer, about 5 minutes. Keep the sauce warm over low heat as you wait for the broccoli to cook.
- Return beef to the pan and pour the sauce on top. Stir until everything is coated with the sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook for another few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Serve immediately, optionally pairing with cooked cauliflower rice. Drizzle sauce on top.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 341 customer reviews