Keto Chicken Enchiladas | #Ketocheeseburgercasserole #Ketocasserolerecipes #Ketochickenrecipes #Ketotacoshells #Lowcarbdinner #Ketochickenenchiladas #Ketocheeseburgercasserole #Easyketorecipes #Lowcarbdinner #Easyketomeals #Ketodinnerrecipeseasy #Healthycasserolerecipes
Keto Chicken Enchiladas
- 2-3 cups Shredded Chicken (I used chicken made in my InstantPot)
- 10-20 pieces of lunch meat (triple up if you're using thin lunch meat)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 T Arrowroot Powder (or your thickener of choice)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 4 oz Green Chiles
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 small jar Verde Salsa
- Heat the chicken bone broth over medium heat. Whisk in the arrowroot powder and let thicken. Stir in the sour cream and green chiles.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of cheese, the diced onion, and the shredded chicken.
- Place 1/4 - 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of each lunch meat "tortilla" and roll them up.
- For 10 enchiladas, I used a 9x9 pan. Pour 1 cup of the sauce on the bottom of the pan, then lay the enchiladas in it. Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas, top with cheese, and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with verde salsa, if desired, and serve.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 451 customer reviews