Keto Butter Sugar Cookies | #Ketoshortbreadcookies #Ketocookiescoconutflour #Lowcarbcreamcheesecookies #Ketosweetseasy #Easyketodessert #Ketoalmondbuttercookies #Ketosugarcookies #Ketocookierecipes #Healthysugarcookies #Ketochristmascookies #Glutenfreesugarfreecookies #Glutenfreesugarfreerecipes
Keto Butter Sugar Cookies
- 1 ¼ c. Almond flour
- ¾ c. Swerve or other keto friendly sweetener
- 1 Stick of butter
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Combine one stick of butter and ¾ of a cup of Swerve sweetener in mixing bowl. Mix butter and Swerve together until creamy.
- In another bowl, combine almond flour and baking powder.
- In the mixing bowl with the butter mixture, add 1 beaten egg and 1 tsp of vanilla. Mix together until smooth .
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and mix on high speed until thoroughly combined.
- Place the dough in plastic wrap. Wrap the dough tightly, and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove the dough from the fridge and Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Roll the dough into small balls about the size of a large marble. Place 12 on a baking sheet. These cookies will expand so leave space between each cookie.
- Using a fork, press down gently on each of the cookie dough balls*.
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes, remove the cookies when they are golden brown. Let the cookies sit and cool on the baking sheet for several minutes. They will harden as they cool, making them easier to remove.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 346 customer reviews