Keto Bagels | #Ketosnacks #Lowcarbmeals #Ketocheeseburgercasserole #Ketocasserolerecipes #Lowcarbdinner #Ketorecipeseasy #Ketobagelrecipe #Lowcarbketorecipes #Lowcarbbaking #Lowcarbvegetarianrecipes #Lowcarbbread #Ketohamburgerbuns
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces (1 cup) blanched almond flour
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Seasoning Mix (Or Use Seasoning Of Choice):
- 1 tablespoon dried dry minced onion
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a nonstick silicone baking mat.
- In a small bowl, add all seasoning mix ingredients and stir until well-mixed.
- In a large heatproof bowl, add almond flour, about two-thirds of the seasoning mix, and baking powder. Whisk until well-mixed.
- Add mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to the same bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds, stir, and microwave for another 45 seconds or until the cheese is melted. Stir until the mixture forms a smooth dough.
- Add the egg to the same bowl, working it in until absorbed and well-mixed. If easier, use your hands to knead once the dough is cool enough to handle.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a log about 6 inches long, and attach the ends to form a bagel shape. Place the bagels at least 1 inch apart on the prepared lined baking sheet.
- Brush olive oil across the tops. Take the remaining seasoning mix and sprinkle on top, using as much or as little as desired.
- Bake at 375 F until golden brown on top, about 20 minutes. Since ovens vary, start monitoring at 15 minutes.