Keto bacon burger casserole | #Lowcarblasagna #Bestketorecipes #Noodlelesslasagna #Simpleketorecipes #Noodlelesslasagnaketo #Ketolasagnabake #Ketosheetpanpizza #Easyketomeals #Ketoburgerrecipes #Ketohamburgercasserole #Hamburgerketorecipes #Ketodakotachicken
Keto bacon burger casserole
- 1 tbsp butter
- 7 oz. bacon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 7 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper Serving
- 51⁄3 oz. lettuce
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Dice the bacon into smaller pieces and fry in butter over medium heat.
- Add ground beef to the pan and increase the heat slightly. Continue frying while stirring until the ground beef is cooked through.
- Chop dill pickles and tomatoes and add to the pan along with minced garlic, seasonings and ⅔ of the cheese.
- Grease a baking dish and add ground beef mixture.
- Mix eggs, cream and tomato paste in a small bowl. Season to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture over the ground beef and add the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the casserole turns golden brown.
- Serve with lettuce and olive oil.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.7/5 based on 781 customer reviews