INSTANT POT STUFFED BELL PEPPERS | #Easydinnerrecipesforfamily #Dinnerideaseasy #Foodrecipesfordinner #Easystuffedbellpeppers #Bellpepperrecipesstuffed #Bokchoyrecipes #Stuffedpeppershealthy #Healthystuffedbellpeppers #Greenpepperrecipes #Veggiestuffedpeppers #Bellpepperrecipesstuffed #Stuffedbellpeppersvegetarian
INSTANT POT STUFFED BELL PEPPERS
- 4 Medium Bell Peppers
- 1 Small Onion
- ½ pound Ground Beef (220g)
- 2 cups Cooked Rice , packed (300g)
- 1½ tbsp Marjoram
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 can Tomatoes (14 ounces/400 g)
- ½ cup Water
- Rinse the peppers. Cut off the top parts and remove all the membranes and seeds.
- In a bowl, combine together finely chopped onion, ground beef, cooked rice, marjoram, salt, pepper, minced garlic, breadcrumbs and ½ can of tomatoes (without their juice). Mix well using your hand or spoon.
- Fill each pepper with the mixture.
- Add water and the remaining tomatoes (with juices) to the inner pot of the Instant pot. Insert the steam rack and place the stuffed peppers onto it.
- Lock the lid. Turn the steam release to SEALING and press MANUAL. Adjust the time to 8 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally (about 4 minutes) before opening the lid.
- Let the peppers cool down slightly before serving.