InstantPot Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowls - ALL NEWS InstantPot Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowls - ALL NEWS #dinner #dinnerrecipes #dinnerideas #healthydinner #healthydinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #easydinner #healthyrecipes #instantpot
Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowl
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 15 ounce can sweet corn, drained
- 15 ounce can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- In the Instant Pot, pour just enough chicken broth to cover the bottom of the pot. Then place the chicken breasts along the bottom of the pot.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning evenly over the chicken.
- Pour the corn, black beans, and Rotel into the pot. Try to pour them in different sections of the pot, so everything doesn't pile up in one place.
- Add both the green and red bell peppers, and the onion. Again, spreading them evenly along the top, so they don't pile up too much.
- Add the rice evenly to the pot. Then add the remaining chicken broth. Try to push the rice down so that it's covered by the broth.
- Using your Instant Pot's instructions, pressure cook for 10 minutes. Once it's done cooking, allow it to slowly depressurize for 10 minutes. Then release the sealing valve to vent any remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid. Using 2 forks pull the chicken meat apart so it becomes thin enough for a good taco consistency.
- Stir well to incorporate all the ingredients and place the lid back on. Do not turn the Instant Pot on, but let it sit with the lid sealed for at least 5 minutes. This will finish cooking any rice that may have been sitting on the top and not cooked all the way through.
- Enjoy in a bowl by itself, in a soft tortilla, or with tortilla chips. And don't forget your favorite toppings!