Healthy spinach tortillas | #Blackbeantortilla #Veganindianrecipes #Chickpeacrepes #Healthytortilla #Blackbeanrecipeshealthy #Vegantortilla #Spinachrecipes #Chickpeaflourrecipes #Vegantortilla #Healthyveganrecipes #Blackbeantortilla #Glutenfreewraps
Healthy spinach tortillas
- 1 cup chickpea flour also called garbanzo bean flour (120 g)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour/starch (60 g)
- 2 oz fresh baby spinach leaves (60 g)
- 1 - 1 1/8 cup water (240-270 ml)
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Process all ingredients in your food processor or blender until the batter is smooth. Use 1 cup of water if you plan to make thicker/smaller tortillas for tacos. Add about 1 1/8 cup of water if you want to make thinner/bigger tortillas for e.g. burritos.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter into a non-stick skillet. You can add a few drops of oil to the skillet but I made the experience that the tortillas turn out great without oil. Make sure to use a non-stick skillet.
- Cook for two minutes on low-medium heat, flip the tortilla and cook on the other side for about one minute. Enjoy your healthy spinach tortillas!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.6/5 based on 546 customer reviews