Healthy 3 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Ice Cream | #Healthydesserts #Nicecreamrecipes #Smoothierecipes #Bananaicecreamhealthy3ingredients #Paleoicecreamrecipes #Bananaicecreamhealthy #Healthydesserts #Watermelonrecipes #Nicecreamrecipes #Cookingvideos #Smoothierecipes #Peanutbutterbananasoftserve
Healthy 3 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- 4 frozen bananas, peeled
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (can sub peanut butter)
- Optional: 1/4 cup milk of choice (only use if you are making this in a food processor)
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream in your Blender
- Place the frozen bananas, cocoa powder, and almond butter into your high-powered blender.
- Blend the bananas on high speed using the plunger to push the bananas down as needed. After 2-3 minutes the ice cream will run smoothly.
- Either eat right away or freeze for 2 hours so that it is hard enough to scoop into cones. Chocolate Banana Ice Cream in your Food Processor
- Place the frozen bananas, cocoa powder, almond butter, and your choice of milk into your food processor. Pulse until the bananas are mostly broken down.
- Scrape the sides of the food processor then continue processing on high until the ice cream is smooth and creamy.
- Either eat right away or freeze for 2 hours so that it is hard enough to scoop into cones.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 145 customer reviews