HAMBURGER MUSHROOM BAKE | #Hamburgermushroombake #Cheeseburgerinparadise #Ketostuffedchicken #Hamburgermeals #Garlicbuttermushroomstuffedchicken #Ketochickenrecipes #Meatballsubcasserole #Hashbrownbeefbake #Porkchoprecipesbaked #Ketogroundbeefrecipes #Porkloinchopsrecipes #Garlicbuttermushroomporkchops
HAMBURGER MUSHROOM BAKE
- 1 lb lean ground beef (0.45 kg)
- 1 tsp salt (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (2 mL)
- 6 oz cream cheese (180 g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb mushrooms (0.45 kg)
- 2 tbsp butter (30 mL)
- 1 tsp seasoning salt (5 mL)
- 1 tsp dried parsley (5 mL)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (1 mL)
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In large frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. If your ground beef is too dry add some light-tasting olive oil or bacon fat. Set aside to cool.
- In food processor, process cream cheese and add eggs one at a time until well incorporated. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. Pour into bottom of a small 4-cup (1 L) casserole dish. Press down.
- In frying pan in butter, over medium heat, cook mushrooms until softening and turning brown. Sprinkle with seasoning salt, parsley and black pepper. Place on top of the hamburger mixture. If desired, sprinkle the top with cheese. Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, or until set. Do not overcook.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.3/5 based on 431 customer reviews