- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (1 pound) packages chocolate candy coating (I like CandiQuik)
- You can also replace some of the powdered sugar with crushed Rice Krispies cereal or crushed graham crackers to make them less rich.
- Turn these little guys into what they call "Buckeyes" by simply leaving the top portion of the peanut butter exposed.
- Feel free to make them pretty by topping them with sea salt, sprinkles or an extra drizzle of chocolate.
- Use any leftover chocolate to dip pretzels, fruit, nuts or anything else you have laying around.
- If you've ever done any chocolate dipping, then you know that the chocolate slowly hardens and has to be reheated, but the texture slowly changes in the re-heating process. To remedy that, place your chocolate bowl in a shallow bowl of hot water after it's melted to keep it warm during the dipping process.
- Watch the video below to see how to make the dipping process smooth and painless. We wouldn't want any ugly balls!