Easy and Delicious Weeknight Taco Pasta | #Groundbeefrecipesfordinner #Dinnerrecipeseasy #Instantpotrecipeseasy #Instantpotgroundbeefrecipes #Instantpothamburgerrecipes #Easydinnerideas #Summerdinnerrecipes #Tacopasta #Bltpastasalad #Beefandbroccolicrockpot #Saladsforparties #Tacostuffedshells
Easy and Delicious Weeknight Taco Pasta
- 1/2 8 oz Box of Small Shell Pasta Noodles
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef or Turkey 80/20 or above preferred
- 1 envelope low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 block reduced fat cream cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 cup shredded cheese Cheddar, Mexican Blend, or Monterey Jack
- begin boiling pasta according to package instructions.
- Brown ground beef in pan until fully cooked; Drain; Place beef back into pan and add taco seasoning and water. Stir well and let simmer on Medium heat until liquid has reduced. (About 5 Minutes)
- Cut ½ block of cream cheese into small squares and add into ground beef mixture. Begin stirring in cream cheese and increase heat to medium/high until all cheese has been incorporated and sauce is creamy.
- Remove ground beef from heat; Drain pasta; Place hot pasta into casserole dish and stir in ½ cup of cheese. Add in taco mixture and mix well.
- Top pasta with remaining ½ cup of cheese and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until cheese is perfectly melted.
- Pair it with a delicious salad and enjoy this easy and delicious weeknight meal!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 143 customer reviews