- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 10-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 large bag Doritos, medium crushed
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray and set the oven to 350.
- Combine the shredded chicken with the cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Fold in the can of drained Rotel tomatoes and the taco seasoning.
- Crush the Doritos to medium bite sized pieces and spread 1/3 of the crushed Doritos evenly on the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture over the Dorito chips.
- Spread 1/2 the shredded cheese blend over the first creamy chicken layer.
- Repeat with a second layer of crushed chips, chicken blend and finish with the remaining cheese. Dorito Chicken Casserole with a bag of Doritos off to the side
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with any remaining shredded cheese or crushed Doritos when serving.