Cinnamon Coconut Latte | #Skinnydinnerrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Healthydrinks #Healthysnacks #Smoothiedrinks #Yummydrinks #Spicybloodymarymixrecipe #Lemondropdrink #Champagneparty #Champagnejelloshots #Yummydrinks #Fundrinks
- 12 oz. organic coffee
- 2 tsp. coconut oil (or coconut oil + 1 tsp. coconut butter )
- 1/2–1 tsp. ghee or unsalted grass-fed butter (for dairy-free option or if you’re allergic to dairy- add additional coconut oil)
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk (optional-adds more creaminess)
- 1/8 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Brew coffee in a coffee maker or french press.
- While coffee is brewing, in a saucepan over medium heat (or microwave) melt and heat the coconut oil/butter, ghee and optional milk. This will help to keep your latte nice and hot.
- Pour 12 oz. of coffee in a blender, add the remaining ingredients and blend on high for 10-15 seconds until creamy and frothy.
- Pour in coffee mug and enjoy.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 173 customer reviews