Cheesy Chicken Fritters Recipe | #Chickenfrittersrecipe #Homemadenoodlesforsoup #Ketochickenrecipes #Cheesychickenfrittersnatashaskitchen #Homemadeeggnoodleseasy #Ketocheeseburgercasserole #Ketochickenrecipeseasy #Lowcarbchickencordonbleucasserole #Lowcarbshreddedchickenrecipes #Ketochickenpatties #Ketocheesychickenfritters #Rotisseriechickenrecipeslowcarb
Cheesy Chicken Fritters Recipe
- 1.5 lb (700g) skinless boneless chicken breast
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil - finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chives - chopped
- 2 Tbsp parsley - chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- a pinch of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper - or to taste
- 1 Tbps olive oil - or more to fry
- Place the chicken breast on a chopping board and using a sharp knife, chop it into tiny pieces, then place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Into the large bowl, stir in almond flour, eggs, mozzarella, chives, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan, over medium-low heat. With an ice cream scoop or a large spoon, scoop into the chicken mixture and transfer it to the pan, then slightly flatten to create a fritter. Don't overcrowd the pan, cook the fritters in batches, about 4 per batch.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides, about 6-8 minutes. Keep in mind that you need to cook them at medium-low temp, otherwise they will burn on the outside but won't get well cooked on the inside.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.3/5 based on 131 customer reviews