caramel & chocolate Turtle Dump Cake | #Chocolatedumpcakerecipes #Chocolatecakemixdesserts #Chocolatedumpcakerecipeseasy #Turtlecakerecipe #Bestdessertrecipes #Simpledessertrecipes #Peanutbuttercuppokecake #Cookingrecipes #Cakerecipes #Sweetrecipes #Deliciousdesserts #Yummysweets
caramel & chocolate Turtle Dump Cake
- 1 small box (3.4 oz) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1 box (15.25 oz) chocolate fudge cake mix, DO NOT prepare
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- optional drizzle
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon oil (canola, vegetable, coconut)
- leftover 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl, stir dry pudding mix and milk with a wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the caramel sauce, the dry cake mix, and 1 cup of the dark chocolate chips. Stir until well blended.
- Spread batter evenly in pan. Sprinkle pecans and remaining 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips over top.
- Bake 32-38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out almost clean. It should not be completely cooked like a cake, you want it gooey so to speak.
- Scoop up some of the dump cake into a bowl and top with vanilla ice cream. If wanted, drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce and the chocolate sauce.
- TO MAKE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE : combine chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 1-2 minutes or until it is completely melted and smooth.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 113 customer reviews