Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake
Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake | #Blueberrycheesecakecrumbcake #Peachcobblercheesecakerecipes #Moistcoffeecake #Blueberrycoffeecrumbcake #Cinnamoncrumbcake #Blueberrycheesecakecrumbcake #Healthydessertrecipes #Blueberrycheesecakecrumbcake #Potluckdesserts #Blueberrydesserts #Blueberrycreamcheesecoffeecake #Easydessertsforacrowd
- Crumb Cake:
- 3 and 1/3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter-cold and cut in cubes
- Grated zest from 1 lemon(optional)
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla Blueberry Cheesecake Filling:
- 8 oz. mascarpone
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 and 2/3 cups of blueberries Glaze:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 teaspoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line the bottom of 9 inches springform pan with parchment paper, spray bottom and sides of the pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, sugar and lemon zest.
- Add butter in dry ingredients mixture. Now, you can work it with hands, or press with a fork, or you can use the mixer. Work it until it’s grainy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix to combine. The mixture should be crumbly. If it’s to sandy squeeze it with your fingers to make pea size crumbs.
- Press about 2/3 of the mixture in the bottom and side (about 1 ½ inch height) of the pan. Place the pan and remaining crumbs in the fridge.
- To make the filling mix together cream cheese, mascarpone, vanilla, sugar and corn starch just to combine. Add eggs and mix just to combine, do not overdo it.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mixture in chilled crust, scattered about 2/3 cup of blueberries over the filling. Spread remaining cheesecake mixture. Top with blueberries and remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350 F until golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 65-75 minutes. If it starts browning too much tent the top with aluminum foil.
- To make the glaze stir together powdered sugar and milk or cream. If it’s too thin add powdered sugar, if it’s too thick add more milk.