Best Vanilla Cake Recipe | #Cakedecoratingvideos #Homemadevanillacake #Vanillacakerecipehomemade #Bestvanillacakerecipe #Birthdaycake #Cakerecipesvideos #Bestbuttercreamfrosting #Cheesecakerecipeseasy #Cheesecakerecipesclassic #Moistvanillacakerecipe #Whitevelvetcakerecipe #Yellowcakerecipe
Best Vanilla Cake Recipe
- 2 large Eggs
- 3 large Egg Whites
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 1/4 cups Cake Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter (softened and cut into cubes) Vanilla Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla or Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Cream or Milk (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla.
- In a stand mixer, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat the butter into the flour mixture, one cube at a time. Continue to beat until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the 1/2 of the egg-milk mixture and beat the batter is light and fluffy. Add remaining egg-milk mixture and mix just until combined.
- Lightly spray two 8-inch or 9-inch cake pans with non-stick cooking spray. Pour batter evenly between the cake pans. Bake for 20-24 minutes, depending on the depth of cake pans. Remove cakes from oven when toothpick or cake tester comes out clean. Let cool before removing from pans. Vanilla Buttercream Frosting:
- In mixing bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese for 4 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and beat for 2 more minutes. Add vanilla and milk (if needed).
- Once the cake layers have cooled, frost with vanilla buttercream frosting.