Best Fudgy Keto Brownies | #Ketobrownieseasy #Ketodessertrecipes #Lowcarbdessertseasy #Ketodessertrecipeseasy #Ketomugcakeeasy #Ketochocolatecheesecake #Ketobrownieseasy #Ketodessertrecipeseasy #Lowcarbdessertseasy #Ketomugcakeeasy #Quickketodessert #Ketobrowniesalmondflour
Best Fudgy Keto Brownies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 15 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 544 customer reviews