Berry French Toast Casserole
Berry French Toast Casserole | #Berryrecipes #Yummybreakfast #Breakfastdishes #Breakfastbrunchrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Frenchtoastcasserole #Blueberryfrenchtoastcasserole #Overnightfrenchtoastcasserole #Blueberrybreakfastcasserole #Sweetbreakfastideas #Overnightblueberryfrenchtoastbake #Breakfastpotluckideas
- 12-14 cups French bread
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp powdered sugar
- maple syrup as much as you want!
- Grease a 9″x13″ casserole with vegetable oil or butter. Cut up French bread into cubes and add to casserole (fill up to ~3/4).
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Whisk mixture and mix well. Pour mixture into casserole.
- Slice strawberries. Top casserole with strawberries and blueberries.
- Wrap the casserole with saran wrap and refrigerate for four hours, or up to overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 891 customer reviews