BAKED OATMEAL | #Oatmealrecipeshealthy #Bakedoatmealcupshealthy #Oatsrecipeshealthy #Easybakedoatmealcups #Easybreakfastmuffins3ingredients #Bakedoatmealrecipeseasy #Healthydinnerrecipes #Bakedoatmealrecipes #Easybreakfastideas #Breakfastideashealthy #Healthylunchideas #Dairyfreerecipes
- Dry ingredients:
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon (I double this if making plain or banana-nut flavor)
- ½ tsp salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 ½ cups milk, plus additional milk for serving
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups fresh berries (larger berries chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 2 ½ quart baking dish.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Place half the oat mixture in the baking dish, top with half the berries, and then top with the remaining oat mixture.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla, and melted butter. Pour over the oats.
- Top the oats with the remaining berries.
- Gently shake the baking dish back and forth from side to side to allow the wet mixture to get down into the oats.
- Bake uncovered for about 40 minutes, until oats are tender, and the mixture is set.
- Serve immediately with a splash of milk, or cool, then cover and refrigerate to reheat later.