BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN RECIPE | #Lowcarbcasserolerecipes #Cesarchickenbaked #Bakedchickenrecipes #Slowcookerrecipes #Ceaserchickenbaked #Ketomealideas #Healthymealprepfortheweek #Lunchmealprepfortheweek #Healthylunchideasforwork #Sheetpanchickenfajitas #Chickenfajitasoven #Mealsforone
BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN RECIPE
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing (click for homemade recipe)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional)
- 1-1½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Heat oven to 375F and spray the inside of an 8" x 11" baking dish with cooking spray.
- If the breasts are uneven thickness, pound them (placed in a Ziploc bag and on a flat surface) to an even ¾"-1" thickness using a meat pounder. Sprinkle the breasts (both sides) with grated Parmesan cheese & freshly ground black pepper, and place them in the prepared baking dish.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing and sour cream in a small bowl. Pour the Caesar/sour cream mixture over each breasts then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of one of the middle breasts reads 150°F.
- Turn the oven to broil and broil the breasts an additional 2-4 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown. It can burn quickly, so watch it closely. When done, a meat thermometer should register 165F when stuck into the thickest part of one of the middle breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil and allow chicken to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.