Apple Pie Tacos
Super easy and totally amazing!! Definitely us in this recipe again!!
- 5 flour tortillas, 8-inch is ideal
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce, optional
- whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Set aside a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Cut 4-5 circles from each tortilla using a circular cookie cutter until you have ~25 total. Place the piece into a large mixing bowl and add 2 tbsp melted butter, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Toss until coated.
- Flip the muffin tin upside down. Place the tortilla pieces in between muffin cups according to the video. Bake 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the chopped apples with lemon juice and the remaining sugar and cinnamon. Saute in a frying pan over medium heat with the remaining butter until soft.
- Remove tacos from oven and spoon apple mixture into them. Then top with caramel sauce and whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.6/5 based on 837 customer reviews