Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies | #Howtomakesoftcookies #Thickandchewychocolatechipcookies #Softchewychocolatechipcookies #Dessertrecipes #Cookiedesserts #Browniecookies #Heathbarcookies #Chewycoconutcookies #Coconutcookiesrecipes #Panerakitchensinkcookies #Coconutdesserts #Cookiesrecipeseasy
Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt or scant 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Add brown sugar to a large bowl.
- Pour melted butter over sugar.
- Stir to combine butter and sugar. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add egg and egg yolk; stir to combine.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until just combined.
- Stir in toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- I like to chill the dough for at least 30 minutes to give the ingredients a chance to meld.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (1.5 tablespoon), drop scoops of dough 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 8-12 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to finish cooling.
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 317 customer reviews