The Best Pork Chop Marinade | #Bbqporkchopsinoven #Porkchoprecipesbaked #Easyporkchopmarinadeforgrill #Bakedporkchoprecipes #Ovenbakedporkchops #Easyporkchoprecipesinoven #Bbqideas #Bbqpineapple #Pineappleonthegrill #Cookingrecipes #Bbqrecipes #Meatrecipes
The Best Pork Chop Marinade
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place pork chops into a resealable plastic bag.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, white wine vinegar, ground mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the pork chops in the plastic bag. Seal and place in the refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.
- To cook, Heat an oven-safe heavy skillet over high heat. Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
- Sear the pork chops for 2 minutes on each side.Transfer skillet immediately to the oven and cook until the internal temperature of the chop reaches 145 degrees, about 15 minutes.
- Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.6/5 based on 283 customer reviews