Sweet Potato Broccoli Chicken Bake
Sweet Potato Broccoli Chicken Bake | #Whole30lunch #Chickenandsweetpotatorecipe #Sweetpotatobroccolichickenbake #Cookingrecipes #Dinnerrecipes #Wholefoodrecipes #Sweetpotatobroccolichickenbake #Kalerecipes #Healthyrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Cleaneatingrecipes #Wholefoodrecipes
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs, cubed
- 3–4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large sweet potato, ¼ inch small cubes–small cubes are key (~1 1/2 cups cubed)
- 2/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup raisins or refined sugar-free cranberries (we like Made in Nature)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped walnuts or nuts of choice*
- 1/3 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 ½ tsp. Italian seasoning, dried
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- On the pan, combine the broccoli, sweet potato, onion, and garlic. Drizzle with oil, add seasonings, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread evenly amongst the pan, cover with foil and bake for 12 minutes.
- After the 12 minutes remove from oven, add chicken, toss and place back in oven to bake for another 8 minutes. Then again remove from oven, add raisins and walnuts, toss once more and place back in oven without foil this time and bake for another 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sweet potatoes are soft.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 477 customer reviews