Strawberry Cheesecake Sweetheart Truffles Recipe
Strawberry Cheesecake Sweetheart Truffles Recipe | #Candyrecipes #Candytruffles #Homemadecandies #Sweetrecipes #Caketruffles #Sweetstreats #Applepietruffles #Cheesecakeballs #Cheesecaketruffles #Trufflerecipe #Candyrecipes #Dessertrecipes
- For the truffles
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese frosting
- For the coating
- 16 oz white chocolate melted
- 1 tbsp shortening
- 1/2 cup graham crackers crushed
- 1/4 cup red sprinkles
- For truffle mix :
- Prepare cake mix as directed, let cool.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Once cool, roll cake mix into equal sized balls.
- For coating :
- Melt white chocolate and shortening today and stir well.
- Dip balls into chocolate mixture and set aside to harden.
- Once cool, drizzle white chocolate on tops of truffles and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers
- Repeat white chocolate drizzle and garnish with red sprinkles.