Snickers Cheesecake | #Turtlecheesecakerecipes #Applepiecheesecakerecipe #Snickerscheesecakerecipe #Fallcheesecakerecipes #Samoacheesecakerecipe #Samoacake #Dessertrecipes #Snickerscheesecakerecipe #Snickerscheesecakenobake #Easycheesecakerecipes #Snickersdessert #Snickerscake
- 24 Oreos regular "stuff", not Double Stuff
- 5 tablespoons Butter melted
- 32 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 20 Mini Snickers each one cut into 8 pieces (yes they will be tiny! Freezing first makes it super easy though! )
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- extra Mini Snickers for decorating Optional
- 1/4 cup Salted Peanuts for decorating Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, process the Oreos ( filling and all ) until they are completely crushed.
- Mix in the melted butter ( I do this in the food processor -- Just pour the butter in and process for a few more pulses until the butter is completely combined ).
- Press into a greased, 9” Spring Form pan with at least 3" high sides ( this is taller than standard!!!! )
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- In a heavy-duty mixer, mix cream cheese, white sugar, and sour cream until combined and smooth.
- Mix in the three eggs until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped up Mini Snickers.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn oven off. Let sit for two hours in the oven.
- To Make the Caramel Topping ( Optional ) : In a heavy-bottomed pan set to medium heat, whisk the brown sugar, half and half, and butter until the butter melts and the entire mixture starts to foam. Slowly whisk the mixture for 3 - 5 minutes, until it thickens slightly.