- 1 Flatout Flatbread Pizza Crust Rustic white artisan thin
- 6 ounces uncooked 99% fat free ground turkey
- 2 to 3 teaspoons dried taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped mild green chiles
- 1/2 cup fat free refried beans
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F- rack should be in the middle.
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick spray. Saute turkey until cooked. Add water, taco seasoning and chiles. Stir to combine. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Place the Flatout pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spray with nonstick spray. Bake 3 minutes. Spray the other side and bake 3 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread refried beans on top. Sprinkle seasoned taco meat on top of the beans. Then sprinkle cheese evenly on top of it all. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through and cheese in melted.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and slide onto a cutting board. Top with lettuce and tomato, and drizzle sour cream on top. Use a pizza cutter to cut into slices. Use any extra sour cream on individual slices.