Secret Ingredient Easy Chocolate Mousse
Secret Ingredient Easy Chocolate Mousse | #Ketodessertseasy3ingredients #Ketochocolatemoussecreamcheese #Deliciousdesserts #Cookingrecipes #Sweetrecipes #Nocarbdiets #Ketochocolatemousse #Ketosnacks #Ketofatbombs #Lowcarbsnacks #Ketodinnerrecipes #Ketofatboms
- 8 ounces cream cheese block, softened
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ large avocado, pitted
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons of desired sweetener, I recommend Swerve.
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 90% dark chocolate shaved, to garnish
- Beat together the cream cheese until creamy and smooth using a handheld mixer in a medium mixing bowl. Slowly mix in the cocoa powder. Beat in the avocado and mix until creamy smooth, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and sweetener and beat again until smooth, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Place the whipped cream in the chocolate mixture and gently fold until it's incorporated.
- Place the chocolate mousse in a piping bag and pipe into desired containers. Garnish with dark chocolate shavings.