#Cookingrecipes #Dessertrecipes #Healthyrecipes #Yummyfood #Cakerecipes #Ketodietrecipes #Gingerbreadscones #Peanutbutterchocolatechipscones #Keylimescones #Peanutbuttersconesrecipe #Sconesrecipeeasy3ingredients #Peanutbutterdrizzle
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Scones – Low Carb and Gluten-Free
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup peanut flour
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp vanilla Glaze:
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 oz sugar-free dark chocolate
- For the scones, preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, peanut flour, sweetener, and baking powder. Stir in chocolate chips.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter and butter and cook on high in 20 second increments until melted, stirring in between.
- Add peanut butter mixture, eggs, cream and vanilla to almond flour mixture and stir until dough comes together.
- Divide dough in half and transfer to baking sheet. Pat into 2 circles about 6 inches in diameter and 1 inch high. Cut each into 8 wedges and carefully lift the wedges and spread out on baking sheet, leaving 1 inch between each scone.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until just firm to the touch and lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- For the glaze, melt butter and chocolate together in a microwave safe bowl on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Stir to combine and then drizzle over scones. Let set 10 minutes.
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 623 customer reviews