Paleo Whole30 Sausage Gravy | #Whole30recipes #Wholefoodrecipes #Healthyrecipes #Whole30diet #Paleowhole30 #Realfoodrecipes #Glutenfreerecipes #Ketopepperonichips #Whole30salmoncakes #Ketosnackseasy #Whole30salmoncakes #Ketorecipessnacks
Paleo Whole30 Sausage Gravy
- 1 pound breakfast sausage make sure there is no added sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 3 tablespoons fat of choice if needed
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 2 1/2-3 cups almond milk
- 4 medium organic russet potatoes diced and pan fried
- In a large skillet brown breakfast sausage over medium heat. Add the sage and fennel while it's cooking. Once it's cooked, transfer it to a plate or bowl.
- Add some fat to the pan if there isn't already any left from the sausage. You'll want about 3 tablespoons total. You can use coconut oil, ghee, bacon grease, or whatever your preferred fat is.
- Stir in the almond and tapioca flour and mix it well with the fat- still on medium heat.
- Stir in the milk and cook until sauce has thickened. Use a whisk if necessary.
- Mix the sausage back in and serve immediately over potatoes.
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 4.7/5 based on 637 customer reviews