Paleo Sweet Potato Waffles | #Breakfastideashealthy #Breakfastbowlshealthy #Wholefoodrecipes #Realfoodrecipes #Whole30recipes #Whole30breakfast #Paleodessert #Healthydinnerrecipes #Paleodinner #Lowcaloriemeals #Paleosnacks #Noomrecipes
Paleo Sweet Potato Waffles
- 3 cups grated sweet potato, about 1 large sweet potato
- 4 eggs whisked
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions, use the green part only for low FODMAP
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, omit for low FODMAP
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- coconut oil for greasing the waffle iron
- Squeeze out any excess juice from the grated sweet potato and place in to a bowl.
- Add the eggs spring onions, coconut flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Grease your waffle iron, well.
- Use a 1/4 cup to scoop out the batter and gently drop the batter onto the preheated waffle iron and cook according to waffle iron instructions.
- Continue to until the batter is gone. This should make about 4 waffles
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 4.23/5 based on 322 customer reviews