PALEO CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD
PALEO CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD | #Whole30bananabread #Paleobananabreadalmond #Paleobananachocolatechipbread #Almondflourchocolatechipbananabread #Almondflourcake #Bananabreadrecipealmondflour #Ketosauces #Whole30saucesanddressings #Almondbutterbananabread #Londonfogtea #Paleochocolatechipbananabread #Ketochocolatechipbananabread
- 4 bananas 2 1/2 cups mashed or 575 grams
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (140 grams) almond butter or any nut butter of your choice
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup (75 grams) coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 6 oz. dark chocolate chopped (see Notes for recommendation to keep 100% Paleo)
- Grease one 9"x5" loaf pan (or 8"x8" square pan, which is what I used) and preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl or mixer, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and nut butter until fully combined.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt to the wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes if using a square pan, and 50-60 if using a loaf pan. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean, and when you press down lightly on the loaf, it should spring back, not stay indented. If a toothpick comes out clean but the loaf isn't springing back, keep it in the oven until it does to ensure it's baked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for about 1/2 hour. Flip out onto a cooling rack to finish cooling.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4/5 based on 91 customer reviews