MATCHA CUPCAKES WITH GREEN TEA CREAM CHEESE FROSTING MAKES 12 CUPCAKES | #Tastyvideosdesserts #Dessertrecipesvideos #Cookingvideosdesserts #Coffeedrinks #Coffeetea #Bakingvideosdesserts #Matchacupcakes #Greenteacupcakes #Greentearecipes #Dessertrecipes #Matchagreentearecipes #Cookingrecipes
MATCHA CUPCAKES WITH GREEN TEA CREAM CHEESE FROSTING MAKES 12 CUPCAKES
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. Enzo Matcha Green Tea
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt Frosting
- 1 brick of cream cheese, softened
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 2 Tsp. Enzo Matcha Green Tea
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, Enzo Matcha Green Tea and pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer beat eggs with sugar for 3 minutes until creamy.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract and mix for 3 minutes. Add greek yogurt and blend well.
- In a low speed beat in the dry ingredients until just combined. Don’t over-beat, otherwise cupcakes will be dry. You can also just use spatula instead of a mixer.
- Fill each cupcake liner full with 3/4 batter. Bake for 15 – 17 minutes or until the toothpick inserted will come out clean.
- Cool off completely before frosting.
- With electric mixer beat the cream cheese with greek yogurt, Enzo Matcha Green Tea and powdered sugar until the frosting is light and fluffy.
- Pipe frosting onto cupcakes.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.2/5 based on 412 customer reviews