Mango Iced Tea
Mango Iced Tea | #Blackberrytearecipe #Blackberryicedtea #Mangoicedtearecipe #Pineapplemangolemonade #Mangoicetearecipe #Mangosweettea #Fruittearecipes #Teaforkids #Peachtearecipe #Cocktaildrinks #Yummydrinks #Smoothiedrinks
- 6 cups of water
- 6 black tea bags (I used English breakfast tea)
- 2 cups of mango nectar or juice
- honey to taste (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh mango slices
- 2 cups of raspberries
- mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil; add the tea bags and steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired level of strength.
- Stir in the mango nectar. Add honey to taste if desired.
- Pour the tea into a pitcher. Add the mango slices, reserving a few for garnish if desired.
- Chill the tea in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Stir in the raspberries right before serving. Pour into glasses with ice and garnish with reserved mango slices and mint sprigs if desired.