Edible Cookie Dough Recipe | #Ediblechocolatechipcookiedough #Ediblecookiedoughrecipeeasy #Healthyediblecookiedough #Oneservingcookiedough #Homemadeediblecookiedough #Ediblecookiedoughvideos #Oneservingcookiedough #Healthyediblecookiedough #Homemadeediblecookiedough #Ediblecookiedoughvideos #Ediblecookiedoughrecipeforone #Dessertforone
Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- 1 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour (230g)
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature! (226g)
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar, tightly packed (250g)
- 1/4 cup sugar (50g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons milk*
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (85g) Toppings
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons colored sprinkles
- 1/4 cup broken Oreo pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread flour in an even layer over the parchment paper.
- Bake on 350F (72C) oven for 5-7 minutes**
- Allow flour to cool, then run it through a sifter to break up any clumps that may have formed while baking. Set aside.
- In a large bowl (preferably a stand mixer), combine softened butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Use an electric mixer to cream together until very creamy and very well-combined, 1-3 minutes.
- Gradually add cooled, sifted flour, stirring until completely combined. If dough is too stiff after thoroughly stirring, add milk, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in chocolate chips (and any additional add-ins you might like!)
- Store cookie dough in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. Cookie dough will firm up some in the refrigerator, so for best enjoyment let it sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before enjoying leftovers.
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 642 customer reviews