#Italiandesserts #Summerdessertseasy #Mascarponerecipes #Summerdessertideas #Dessertrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Butterfingerdessert #Easybutterfingercake #Cinnamonrollcakewithcreamcheese #Dessertrecipes #Cupcakecakes #Cakedesserts
- 1 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate baking bar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 Tbs flour
- 3 Tbs creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbs Butterfinger baking bits or crushed butterfingers (more for topping)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prepare 4 6oz ramekins with shortening and sprinkle a little bit of flour or cocoa powder and move around bottom and up the sides of ramekins, this helps the cake from sticking to sides.
- In medium bowl add your baking bar and butter and melt in microwave.
- Whisk in your powdered sugar until combined.
- Add in your eggs and egg yolks until blended.
- Lastly add in your flour until mixed.
- In small bowl stir together peanut butter and Butterfinger baking bits.
- Fill each ramekin half way with batter.
- Separate your peanut butter mixture out into 4 equal portions and spoon peanut butter into center of batter, pressing down slightly.
- Top with remaining batter to cover.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes until outside is firm and center is a little jiggly still.
- Remove from oven and let sit a few minutes before turning out onto a plate.
- Top with ice cream, chocolate syrup and additional Butterfinger bits if desired.
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 477 customer reviews