Brownie Bottom Cheesecake with Raspberries + | #Donutrecipe #Minidesserts #Cakerecipes #Sweetrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Deliciousdesserts #3ingredientrecipes #Pokecakerecipes #Cheesecakerecipes #Layeredcoconutcreamcheesecakebars #2ingredientlemonbars #Newyorkstylecheesecakecupcakes
Brownie Bottom Cheesecake with Raspberries +
- Brownie base
- 2/3 cup good chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chopped
- 1/4 cup milk or cream
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups raspberries
- Brownie basePreheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9" Springform pan and wrap the bottom with foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate and butter. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, just until melted and smooth (don't overcook!). Whisk in brown sugar until smooth and let cool slightly (about 10 minutes).
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until combined. Stir in cocoa powder, salt and vanilla until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 35-40 minutes until top is dry and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean. Let cool completely.
- CheesecakeWhip cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine white chocolate and milk. Microwave on high in 20 second intervals, stirring each time, until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add white chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream as best as you can, using an electric mixer on low speed to combine if necessary. Spread on top of brownie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 4-6 hours or overnight. Top with a layer of fresh raspberries just before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 3 days.