#Healthypancakerecipes #Bananaoatmealpancakes #Glutenfreebananapancakes #Bananaoatpancakes #Oatmealpancakesvegan #Bananapancakesglutenfree #Bananaoatblenderpancakes #Blenderrecipes #Veganoatflourpancakes #Flourlesspancakes
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend or other non-dairy milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats gluten-free if needed
- Fresh berries almond butter, banana slices, shredded unsweetened coconut and/or maple syrup (optional) for serving
- Heat a large skillet or griddle that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray or greased with coconut oil over medium heat.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto the griddle; cook for 2-3 minutes and until bubbles are popping over the top of the pancakes. Flip and cook for about 1-2 minutes more. Continue with remaining batter.
- Serve with favorite toppings and enjoy!
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 3.5/5 based on 87 customer reviews