SWEET & SPICY COCA-COLA CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
There are few dishes more crowd-pleasing than a giant platter of piping hot crispy chicken wings. Whether sticky and sweet or spicy and saucy, they're just one of those things that make a whole lot of people, a whole lot of happy.
- For the wings
- 4 lbs chicken wings, drummettes and flats separated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper For the sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Coca-Cola
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup tomato paste
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup red pepper hot sauce (like cayenne or tabasco pepper sauce)
- 1 tablespoon smoked Spanish paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Top 2 baking sheets with a metal rack. (You can use the same kind you use to cool cakes.) Line a third baking sheet with foil.
- Remove chicken wings from package and pat very dry with a paper towel. Toss in a bowl with olive oil and generously season with kosher salt and black pepper, then arrange on the prepared baking sheets, allowing at least 1 inch between each piece of chicken on all sides.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until crisp and golden brown. (You can turn the broiler on for the last 3-5 minutes to give them even more color, if desired.)
See full recipe click >>>>> here
Rated 4.2/5 based on 213 customer reviews